Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Workin' Wednesday

A little slower pace around here but still something got accomplished. First up, we are doing a Round Robin at our Guild and my first round is done.

I machine stitched the leaves and put the french knots on by hand. Hope she likes it and the next person can figure something to add. I would be happy if it came back to me like this.

Finished top, trying to decide if it needs borders. What do you think? The jelly roll by Anthropology was purchased in Boston while visiting DD1. Fabric is the best souvenir of travels!

And finally, spent some time cutting some 6 inch scrappy stars for a Leader/Ender project.

A dear friend gave me some of her stash and the centers will be part of that. Some of them are really a blast from the past.

Where is Easy Street you ask? Well, after putting parts on the design wall.....there were some turned four patches, I am now "fixing" them. Soon, I tell you, soon.

As Always,

Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment