Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Workin' Wednesday



A couple of swaps:

Sent off 5 fat quarters to get a surprise back! I told her anything except an apron. They are cute but I never use them. 
My swapee wants a bag or container to hold the things for her embroidery machine. Can't wait to see what fabrics she sends me and that she gave me more direction than I gave her. We are allowed to add anything we want to make up the item. My plotting has begun.

Sent these off in exchange for a book of paper pieced sewing themed items. Needles and Notions from Patchwork Place. That should be fun. I have a layer cake of the McCall's fabric to start playing with. Thanks Linda.


Received these as part of a potholder swap. They are darling and just in time for Valentine's Day. Already have them hanging up! Maria does such cute work. It just so happened she got my name in another group also and the blue runner you see in the background is her work too! Lucky me.

And a completed top.....



I worked on these nine patches during Quiltcam in December when Bonnie was home for more than a couple of days. Put it together this week, ordered backing and will use the red(cherry) for the binding. I thought I was making a dent in the scrap bin but who was I trying to kid?

Shhhhhh....Don't tell it will be a Christmas gift this year.

NOTE TO SELF: Get a better camera.

As Always,

Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment