Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starting the Year

I am, I am, I am going to be a regular blogger. It is not that I do not accomplish things. I do. I just don't blog and am intent on correcting that in 2013. I am also going to measure what goes in and out by linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times every Sunday for a Stash Report.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 0 yards

Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 0 yards

Net: 0

Now how interesting is that? There are several things in the works,

Easy Street - Mystery Quilt from Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville and I have 1/4 of the quilt top assembled. Trying to do a row a day.

......and

using 2 inch scraps.

Stay tuned and see if I can keep this up! I don't make resolutions but I do pick a word for the year and this year it is

JOY


and as far as quilting goes, nothing gives me more joy than finishing a quilt and gifting it to someone special! So look for lots of finishes this year.

As Always,

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Like your Easy Street blocks. Looking forward to your future post so I can see what you are making with your 9 patches.

    ReplyDelete