Thursday, February 14, 2013

Workin'Wednesday

Again it is Thursday....I know. Too tired last night to post.

Couple of things this week..............

Valentine day pillowcases for our bed.

and a few for donating to our guild.

A "Disney" princess top finished. I colored the center panel with crayons from a pic in a coloring book. I think it looks cute. I think this FQ pack has been in my stash for 5 years and it was about time I used it.


I also found 6 other blocks I colored with a vintage little girl's sports theme and am going to look for sashing fabric.

A finish! This is for my Goddaughter's first child. Just going in the wash now. It started from a charm pack won at a guild workshop.

The baby is due any day. Her name is Amara but I am not finishing the label until the birth, then I can add the date and name(in case, they change their minds).



I think it's so sweet and soft.

Just as a side note, I don't know if I would have wanted to know the sex of my babies. There are so few surprises in life but it sure makes it easier to plan. This one will get delivered to the hospital to bring her home in.

Now onto a couple of little boy quilts. There seem to be a lot of babies due soon in my life. I must really tell these people to spread them out a little more. lol

As Always,

Deb






No comments:

Post a Comment