Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stash Report Week 34

Used this week: 2.5 yards

Used YTD: 102 yards

Added this week: 0 yards

Added YTD: 36 yards

Net:  -65.25 yards


Yes, it stayed the same. Not that there wasn't alot of sewing going on, there was. Just not reportable!

This started it. My Guild challenge, I had to go to stash to compliment the FQ's I was given.
I also made a Baby quilt top last spring.
Made this, but it needs borders and I will have to "add" to be able to list this.

Cut this...need to get background and borders. Won't work on this until after the first of the year. I had picked up the book on a Shop Hop. Got it home and realized that having the 30 degree ruler would be more than beneficial...so after searching for a bit with no luck, went straight to the source. Ordered it from Darlene Zimmerman (here) and it arrived the next day. How is that for service. Granted we live in the same state but that is usually when it takes the longest. She is just the sweetest and I have adored her for years. In fact, I blame my 30's/feedsack obsession on her. This was one of those rulers that really needed the little "dots" of sandpaper on the back.
Made these from 2 inch squares, put away for a future project.
Cut these 2 inch blocks for good luck. 
Put this together as the start of a basket for our silent auction next month. Notice there are no reds in there, hee,hee, I hid them for another project along with a few FQ's for some little pouches.
This bin was stuffed lid would not snap) when I started and now.....It is sorted and I have solid plans for it all of it. Some of that fabrics has been in keeping for at least 12 years. I wanted to stand up and say "My name is Deb and I have a problem" every time I looked at it. That is the first step you know, admitting it! lol It is time to move on.
A few from the County Fair. Not very many entered this year, I wonder if they were all as busy as I was with our shortened summer. 








And this is what has kept us busy this morning. We picked up another Cairn from a local shelter. So far, so good. Chloe is on the left. She is a 7 year old Red Wheaten. Lucy does seem disinterested, does she not?
Lucy has been with us for 5 years and was also a rescue. We thought she need a pal! 
As Always,

Deb

****Almost forgot, don't you tho. Check out the others at Patchwork Times
I am now that both dogs are finally napping.









2 comments:

  1. Hey Deb, You have been one busy lady and got a lot accomplished. Those quilts at the fair are fabulous and of course there was also a Blue Ridge Beauty in the selection. You have some great quilts in the works.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, the quilts are beautiful. I confess - I have a thirties obsession as well. :)
    Melanie @ 1000Needles.com

    ReplyDelete