Tuesday, November 26, 2019

And so it begins

A quick post to put my colors for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery out there. All pulled from stash except the green, mine were just too dark. That is my goal each year, just stash but what's a girl to do?


Finished this one up but pressing and quilting will wait until after the new year. Bears in the Woods by Debbie Thompson Macinnis of Piecing the Past. You can find the group on Facebook. Her next one starts in January.

Do you see a theme here? Digging into the batiks I have been collecting for years.


I have completed 5 of her quilt alongs and have found that I want to keep them all for myself! They are amazing!

BTW, that is my new to me longarm, Handiquilter Sixteen being used to drape the top on.

As Always,

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Your batik mystery fabrics look good. Not long to wait now for the first clue!

    ReplyDelete