Monday, December 18, 2017

Mystery Monday Link Up


Another busy week has passed and progress has been made.

MIL's 80th Birthday
Vikings Win clinching the Division
neighborhood coffee party
shopping
mailing
and some sewing.

This is my 7th Bonnie Mystery and for the first time, I am not sweating getting all the parts done before Monday. They will get done and I am not that far behind.

Clue #1 - Complete
Clue  #2 - Complete
Clue #3 - 75% Complete
Clue #4 - 75% Complete

The forecast here is for some significant snow on Thursday. I'll take it, it will force me to finish up and not run around doing things that probably don't need to be done anyway!

Here is today's table:


Clue #3 needs pressed and trimmed.

Clue #4 has about 40 that need their second wing and then pressed. I really have not had to trim on these, maybe a sliver once in a while. I loathed this unit in Orca Bay. I cried and almost gave up entirely. Finally got them so they were not too bad and could at least use them. I had not mastered Bonnie's method's or rulers. I took me a bit because I am left-handed and I do think it makes a difference. This time around they were a breeze! 

I managed to whip up a table runner for the neighbor hosting coffee. She loves cats. She has a female named "Mr. Kitty", they thought it was male when it was little and the name stuck. It comes when called, more dog like than cat! lol She loved it.


Don't forget to check out all the other Link Ups at Quiltville

As Always,

Deb


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You're keeping up nicely in spite of all that's going on. That snowstorm sure amounted to nothing didn't it? Keep warm now...and of course Go Vikings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speak for yourself woman! Owatonna saw their fair share of snow. I am glad the Cities did not get much as we will be traveling for the weekend. Merry Christmas to you and yes, SKOL Vikings.

    ReplyDelete