Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stash Report Week 50

Used this week:  0 yards

Used YTD: 143.75 yards

Added this week: 0 yards

Added YTD: 36 yards

Net:  -92.25 yards


Not that I have not been doing anything. 
Just no pics of the projects and no complete finishes. Working on my test blocks for Quiltmaker along with a couple of other secret projects.
I have been working on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery "Celtic Solstice" and keeping up! Yeah me, although she was easy on us this week.
From right to left, Parts 1,2,3. I am loving my colors and to be fair, I am doing the smaller quilt. This is my third mystery with her and let me tell you, she does not do quilts in a small way and I just don't need a big one right now. A decision I may regret. lol
We had our guild Christmas Party this last week. I apologize in advance, some of the pics are fuzzy and it was operator error. My camera was set wrong and I eventually figured it out but only 1/4 of the pics were usable. So many beautiful projects and I think they were all destined to be gifts.









These ladies can not only make quilts, they can make cookies!

We exchanged ornaments using Christmas music like musical chairs, but only the gifts moved. We exchanged Fat Quarters using the "Mrs. Wright" game, what a hoot. We laughed, shared, ate and wished each other well until after the new year! All the leftover cookie are given to the staff at church to enjoy and thank them for allowing us to meet there.

Although it is a busy time for everyone, check out what the others are doing to deplete their stash at "Patchwork Times".

As Always,

Deb




8 comments:

  1. Like the colors you choose for Bonnie's mystery. Love the nutter butter santa cookies - sending your link to my granddaughter who loves making cookies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are those Santas not cute!!! I brought the candy, I did not make cookies, I was working on CS. I love the colors also and using stash! BONUS

      Delete
  2. I am impressed that you're able to keep up! I'm doing the BH mystery this year also and I haven't yet completed a single step! I'm still doing each step right when Friday comes along but I am just not able to finish them each week. :( YAY YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started doing her mysteries with Orca Bay. I have exactly one row done. Easy Street was completed in September and bound and determined to have this one in the guest room by.....June? It is a journey, not a race as Bonnie says.

      Delete
  3. Wow! All three parts done already. I have just started on part 3. The Christmas Party had lots of nice gifts and the cookies look all together too yummy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Step 3 was a breather for me. Used the Magic eight for as many as I could after using small scraps. Those puppies just go so fast with it. I hope she is easy on us this week! Enjoy your holidays!

      Delete
  4. love the use of binding clips. you are tenacious to do the mysteries, watching the progress on various blogs is fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, this is my third mystery with Bonnie. Orca Bay has one row done, Easy Street was finished in September and I was determined to keep up this time. We'll see.... Thanks!

      Delete