Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stash Report Week 46

Used this week: 7.0 yards

Used YTD: 140.75 yards

Added this week: 0 yards

Added YTD: 36 yards

Net:  -89.25 yards


I am going to make my goal! There will be 2 quilt tops quilted this week and it will push me over 100 used. 

This weeks project, same pattern as last week. Sorry for the photo, dark and dreary this morning and I surely moved while taking it.  The fabrics are "Lovely" from RJR from Missouri Star Quilt Company. I bought 4 charm packs on one of their daily deals. It came with 2 colorways and I chose only the purple pansies. The blue ones will be a different project. The original thought was to enter the "Iron Quilter" contest but you had to use all charms at least once. I did not care for the blues and purples together. I may still do it if I can use the blues on the back and it still counts. Need to check the rules again.
Last week's version:

I absolutely adore making these blocks, they are a go-to block for me. I can just sit and sew away for hours. 

2 weeks and Celtic Solstice starts....yeah! Check out the button on my sidebar ig you want to quilt along.

Now I need to go see what the others are up to at "Patchwork Times", you should too.

As Always,

Deb

6 comments:

  1. Your quilts are beautiful! I'm planning on participating with Celtic Solstice too so I'm currently gathering fabric for it. ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie! I am so excited for CS, doing it in Thimbleberries fabrics, they need to leave the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers! I like your quilts, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori....they look so different and yet the same.

      Delete
  4. I like your two quilts and love visiting Mo Star Quilt Co. too. Read about my road trip on my blog last week. Your numbers are fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not live very close Dar....I would be broke! lol I love road trips also...good friends and good finds.

    ReplyDelete