Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stash Report Week 27

Used this week:2.25 yardsUsed YTD: 86.50 yardsAdded this week: 0 yardsAdded YTD: 31 yardsNet:  -51.75 yards


Whoo-Hoo, 1/2 year gone and 1/2 way to my goal.


Little by Little

That's how my week has gone. Nothing major going on, just little bits of things.

We had a wonderful 4th with friends, getting our grill on! I made dessert....

I am making several bags for my daughter. A lunch bag and tote. She works 12 hour shifts, so carries more than just her lunch and has many things to transport from her parking spot into work including her purse and wanted a bag big enough for everything. She has to pass through security and it is easier if it is all in one place. So I started with the lunch bag.

The fabric is from Connecting Threads, including the laminated inside. Just love their stuff! The big tote will be matching.

Next up are my bonus block for a BOM for "Just Us Quilters" on Facebook. Fun group, lots of ideas and feedback if you would like it. I have picked up quite a few hints from there and the experience ranges from beginner to expert.
Saturday the 9th, two more blocks will be posted...can hardly wait. Here's mine so far...I am doing it fairly bright. There is still time to catch up, just request to be a member and the files are all there!
On the same page we are doing a Mug Rug Swap and I have finished mine. I hope my swapee does. Such fun to make and instant gratification! Here they are.

And last but certainly not least, it is almost Fair Time and the Challenge project. I am armed with my instructions and my fabric. I hope that fabric starts talking soon.
I threw them in the FQ bins thinking together they might hatch a plan.


Check out my motivators and inspiration over at Patchwork Times

As Always,

Deb







No comments:

Post a Comment