Thursday, November 30, 2017

REALLY?????


I can't even believe that it has been since February that I last posted. I will play catch-up later but for now we will let you see the finished pieces for Clue 1 of Bonnie Hunter's Annual Mystery Quilt.

 This year it is "On Ringo Lake" and right up my alley as it was conceived in Minnesota. Just click on the name and it will take you to everything you want to know about it. 

This is my 6th mystery and last year's is at the quilter so pictures soon! Each year I say "This is my favorite" and have for 5 years now. I am pretty sure I will say it this year also.

I have made extra to make it bigger, hope I am guessing right on the counts. I am going controlled scrappy this year because my commitment to this mystery is "always from stash". The clipped ones on the right are the clue. So without further ramblings....


Linking up to Mystery Monday on Quiltville here.

As Always,

Deb

2 comments:

  1. I love Bonnie's mysteries - though a couple were pretty zippy! Your little blocks are adorable. I'm only following along this year...way too many unfinished projects including last years, and still trying to get the mojo back. Welcome back! Time DOES fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,
    If it had not been the Minnesota connection I think I would be in the place. Lots done this year, finished up lots of UFO's. Watch for posts about them. Last years should be returning from the quilter soon, I hope, it is a Christmas gift and needs to be bound. Mojo is a funny thing yet it always seems to return! LOL

    ReplyDelete